All businesses recognise the importance of marketing. You’ve probably got all the pieces of the jigsaw, but it’s a question of working out how to put them all together in the right way.
How we can help you
Our Marketing & Sales Service is designed to support you at every step. From understanding your market to developing your service or product to winning new customers and creating your marketing plan – our business advisers and Service Partners can help you with all aspects of your marketing and communications. Check out our Partners below.
- Market research
- New products/markets
- Developing your marketing strategy and plan
- Target groups and campaigns
- Winning new customers
- Communications – branding through to website and social media
- Customer relationship management
- Measuring success
Our Service Partners
Experience Consultancy – Raida Shakiry – www.experience-consultancy.com
- Brand Experience Design
- Website Design & Development
Raida is the founder of Experience Consultancy Ltd. She is a Branded Customer Experience Consultant focusing on digital strategy, research, marketing and website design and development. With over 17 years experience, clients include Jimmy Choo, BBC3, Sony PlayStation, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, BT, Orange, Unilever, Nike, London 2012, Amnesty International, Barclays and American Express.
Art Division – Nelly Berova – www.artdivision.co.uk
- Marketing Consultancy for SMEs looking to gain more through digital marketing
- Web Design and Development of mobile-responsive websites in WordPress CMS
- Digital marketing campaigns for businesses within the property sector
- Traffic and lead generation campaigns
- Facebook campaigns
Art Division is an award-winning digital marketing agency specialising in the property market. Established in 2001, they act as an extended marketing department for their clients. They champion the independent small and medium companies, and help them compete with the bigger players. Art Division recognise the challenges SMEs face in today’s market and make every cost and investment work harder.
3Mil – Matt Spencer –
- Website design and build
- SEO/Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing
3mil are a creative web design and digital marketing agency based in Wimbledon. Established in 2007 with an extensive portfolio of corporate and independent clients they pride themselves in customer satisfaction. They’re a dedicated, proactive team with all of the capabilities and experience of a larger agency but with the personal touch of a small one. Creating web projects with the key purpose in mind and putting the user at the heart of the experience is what they do best. Striving for not only beautiful looking web projects but ones that provide a substantial return on investment too.
Engineering Business Growth – Beverley Corson – www.engineeringbusinessgrowth.com
- Marketing Strategy and Campaign Planning
- Maximising Sales Performance
- ‘Strategy on a Page’ Business Planning
- Personal Performance, Time Management and Business Development Coaching
- Leadership and Team Development Coaching and Training
Engineering Business Growth is a Merton based professional coaching company supporting the growth and development of Small Business Owners & Directors, many of whom have won or been finalists in the Merton Business Awards.
Over the last 7.5 years, they have worked exclusively with established and growing businesses with 1-60 employees from a variety of sectors. They provide accomplished and accredited Small Business Coaches, Consultants, Trainers, and Business Development professionals with extensive experience and a proven track record.
Terra Ferma Media – Andrew Marsh – www.terrafermamedia.com
- Website design and build
- Website support, maintenance and hosting
- Social media management
- Marketing communications, including newsletters
- Design and print
Terra Ferma Media is a Wimbledon-based agency with clients across the area, as well as throughout London and internationally. Clients range from large enterprises, such as NHS Trusts to small ones, such as local guest houses. They are a small team, but with a wealth of expertise and experience.
Specialising in tactical marketing communications, Terra Ferma Media are experts in helping you get your marketing messages to your target audience. They do this by harnessing all the current tools available, specifically websites and digital media as well as traditional design and print. They are accessible, approachable and personable – with an array of customer reviews to prove it.
360 Ripple – Nick Lamport and Rohan Renard –
- Marketing: Strategy and Implementation, Digital – websites, S.E.O, social media and Traditional print
- Analysis of business marketing, competitors and positioning in regards to clients’ business objectives.
- Design (logos, graphic design, web design, brochure design)
- Content (copywriting, photography, editorials)
- Brand Development & Management
The Partners at 360 Ripple have been working in Creative Marketing, Design and Digital Media for over fifteen years with a varied range of clients and growing businesses. Over the past year they have been working closely with Merton businesses on brand development and marketing strategies, helping launch businesses into new markets. 360 Ripple has a proven track record of creating a positive impact on business growth and increased brand awareness.
Need some advice on Marketing & Sales?
In the first instance, call our business advisers on 020 8944 5501