Our Managing People Service is all about developing your most important resource – your people. It’s geared to helping you boost your Team’s performance and productivity for better business results.
From recruiting the right people for your business to training and development and all aspects of HR, our Business Advisors and local Service Partners have expertise across the whole spectrum so you can be sure you’ll find the right support. Check out our Partners below.
We can help you with:
- Developing your business plan
- The skills you need in your business
- Your management structure
- Staff management and development
- Performance and appraisals
- HR and employment law issues
- Health and safety
- Healthy working
Our Service Partners
HR Provider – Sabrina Willabus –
• Performance Management – capability, discipline, appraisal
• Recruitment – source and supply of staff
• Training – admin, customer service, management and, employment legislation
• Mentoring and Coaching – career and personal development, leadership
• HR for startups – advice, support and service provision
HR Provider is led by 2 qualified and experienced Human Resources practitioners, providing advice and support to help businesses to manage specific staffing issues. They have been working with business of all sizes from start-ups to large public, private and third sector companies. As consultants they are very much hands on, which means that their clients will benefit directly from years of experience and knowledge.
HR Matters, Helen Wild –
• Employment Law
• Employee development and relations
• Employment contracts, policy and procedure
• Employee reward, pay and benefits
• Recruitment and resourcing
HR Matters is a Human Resource Consultancy offering tailored advice and services to companies and their employees.
Founded in January 2015, HR Matters is now a well established and growing company, with a solid client base and an expertise in the HR industry of over 13 years.
They welcome new and exciting opportunities and feel confident that they can add value and relevant expertise to any HR query or requirement.
Feelgood Content Ltd, Nicola Davenport – www.feelgoodcontent.co.uk
- SME-specific assistance in developing healthy workplace practices
- Build a more productive, motivated workforce
- Tap into the PR and marketing benefits of being a healthy workplace organisation
- Win awards for your efforts
They assist companies across all sectors to improve the health and wellbeing of their teams, with associated business benefits including increased staff motivation and productivity, reduced absenteeism, more effective team-working and better staff retention. Gaining recognition in these areas also brings an enhanced profile when bidding for tenders and the chance to make your business more attractive to potential customers and employees. They are accredited healthy workplace consultants under the Mayor of London’s Healthy Workplace Charter scheme, and have assisted many businesses and organisations to boost their health and wellbeing profile and win recognition for their efforts.
Thinking Alliance, Katie Driver –
- Workshops – to help businesses get the best from their people by improving the quality of thought and action.
- Consultancy and facilitation – to help businesses build motivation and commitment from their people.
- One-to-one coaching and mentoring – to enable individual business leaders to establish ways of working which strengthen focus, resilience and their ability to lead successfully.
Thinking Alliance helps you and your team achieve the clarity of thought which underpins success. The business is owned by Katie Driver, a Certified Business Coach™ and experienced trainer whose calm presence and incisive questions help clients shift their thinking and take purposeful action. Katie helps small business owners to think straight, tackling overwhelm and indecision by cutting through to what’s important. She helps teams to become more productive, by creating a clear vision and thinking together about how to communicate and work in ways that make the most of each person’s strengths.
Need some advice on Managing your People?
In the first instance, call our business advisers on 020 8944 5501